Andruw Jones signed with the Atlanta Braves the organization as an independent person in 1993 at the age of 16. For 1996, he was hailed like ‘the next one Atlanta Braves Andruw Jones statistics Griffey. “. The he Braves Jones brought to Atlanta in August 15, 1996 when he was barely 19-year-old. The he spent his early time in the to play greater in the country correct because Marquis of defenders Grissom and in Kenny Lofton central established already he was entrenched in the position.
In the Play 1 of the 1996 world series in October 20, 1996, Jones could show its talents in the national phase. The it connected for two home runs to leave field in its first two in-bats as the Braves directed THEM Atlanta Braves Andruw Jones statistics the New York Yankees 12-1. Jones came be the youngest player never to the bargain in the world series (breaking the late registration of Cloak of Mickey – in birthday of Cloak).
[he edit] the Early career
Jones came he be the he Braves’ daily correct defender in 1997, but he they announced a to disappoint 0,231 middle. In 1998, Andruw moved to center field and had an a lot more encouraging season. Its average improved a. 271, he struck 31 bargains, and he stole 27 bases. The he gained also his first one of nine Prizes of straight gold of Glove.
If he was in the whips box or being slid under a ball of fly to do a caught coincidental of basket, Jones played the play in a very relaxed way. This temporarily the ira gained it of Bobby of director Cox in June 1998 in an incident often forgot when Cox removed Jones of a play because he felt Andruw had permitted lazily a single to drop in the country central.
Still only 22-year-old, Jones had the similar numbers in 1999, and although he was a reliable one (he played the 162 play that Atlanta Braves team info and baseball statistics) and good player, many began to be asked if or when he would live on agreement to the potential that believed that he possessed. The had a season of mini-leak in 2000 with the high career on the average (.303), the bargains (36), and RBI (104). The it gained also its first appearance all stellar.
Nevertheless, in 2001 Atlanta Braves Andruw Jones statistics its average fell and its strikeouts rose. Already, Jones had earned almost 30 pounds since reaching the major, diminishing a lot his velocity in the basepaths (he would not steal more than 11 bases after 2001). The he maintained the similar numbers in 2002, but played still the magnificent defense. In 2003, with be able-striking Gary Sheffield in the alignment, Jones put a new high career in RBI (116). Unfortunately, he took a step backwards in 2004 when he struck less than 30 bargains and struck was the trifle of 147 times.
Atlanta Braves team info and baseball statistics Leak in 2005
Although Andruw to have become a defender central outstanding and a solid offensive player, the general that feels shared by many fans and critics was that Jones had not lived on agreement to the hopes of superestrella that ten years they had been lit it before.
Before the 2005 season, Jones enlarged its state of the training and, continuing the counsel given down the hall of Famer Willie Mays, widened its position that bats. The result was the very productive offensive season of Andruw never. Jones struck a main league that directs 51 home runs, surpassing Aaron of Hank and Mathews of Eddie’ the registration of the club of the alone-season. The it directed also the National League with a career-high one 128 RBI. The he finished barely behind S. The Cardinal of Louis first man of base Albert Pujols in the 2005 vote of NL MVP.
Atlanta Braves team info and baseball statistics 2006 and beyond
Jones continued to dominate opposite pitchers in 2006, finishing the season with 41 home runs and 129 RBI. Jones came be also more selective in the dish (82 walks, in comparison with 64 the season of priority), that helped lines it 107 they run during 2006, an increase of 12 on the previous year and their the majority of the in a single season since 2000. Jones remained the first, defensive, and central Atlanta Braves Andruw Jones statistics defender in the National League, gaining their ninth prize of consecutive gold of Glove. Many people feel that Jones will come be easily a 500 batter of the home run.
[he edit] the Personal life
Jones found his wife Nicole in a walk of Atlanta in 1998. The couple married in 2002, and they have a daughter, Madison, and a son, Druw. Andruw and their family they live at present in Duluth , Georgia .
Jones the present collection of car, as presented in Mangers of MTV, is:
* Mercy McLaren SLR
* Aston Martin Conquers – its favorite car
* Travels through the explorer
Atlanta Braves team info and baseball statistics Statistical of Career
(For 2006 Season)
The play – 1.607
Runs – 962
The blows – 1.556
The double – 303
Trebles – 32
The home runs – 342
RBI – 1.023
The walks – 647
The Bases stolen – 133
That bats Averages – 0,267
Hitting the Percentage – 0,505
Negotiating the Percentage – 0,990
Atlanta Braves team info and baseball statistics the Prizes and the Achievements
* It Gained Secondary Player of League of the Prize of Year in 1995 and 1996
* Jones was the youngest player in the National League in 1996
* NL of 9 Times Rewarded of gold of Glove (1998-2006)
* Of 5 Times all stellar (2000, 2002-03, 2005-06)
* It Directed the major with 51 home runs in 2005
* The Asideros Confront the registration for the majority of the homes runs in a season (2005, with 51)
* It Directed the National League with 656 in bats in 2000
* It Directed the National League with 128 RBIs in 2005
* The Prize of Silver Slugger of NL for CF in 2005
* The Prize of Hank of NL Aaron as the best offensive player in 2005
* Player of NL of the Month Atlanta Braves Andruw Jones statistics for June and August 2005.
* Player of main league of the Year for 2005
Atlanta Braves team info and baseball statistics Trivialities
* Homered in its first one in-bats in the Play 1 of the 1996 world series against the New York Yankees, coming to be the youngest player in the history of the Major League Baseball to strike a home runs in the postseason, Him passing to Mickey the Cloak that was two timid weeks of its first twentieth birthday when he Atlanta Braves Andruw Jones statistics in the 1952 world series. Jones came be barely the room inexperienced (After Charlie Keller, Tony Kubek and Willie McGee) to the bargain two times in a play of world series and the second person to the bargain in its first two in-bats of the world series.
* It Is one of only five central defenders to register 400 putouts in a season six times. The other they are Willie Mays, Richie Ashburn, Kirby Puckett, and Tortoiseshell Máx.
* Jones played for the Netherlands In the 2006 Baseball of Classical World, going 0-6 with two walks in 8 appearances of dish.
* Andruw reinforced the wrists as an adolescent swinging a sledgehammer wants that a baseball bat.
* Andruw was in an episode of Extraordinary Whips in the television of the VELOCITY, in which he had to his Buick he personalized.
Atlanta Braves player’s list
Atlanta Braves Extended Roster
Atlanta Braves coaching staff